What people say is often very different from what they think or feel: but how do you tell?
The answer lies in the study of body language. A persons gestures are very accurate indicators of his or her attitudes, thoughts, desires or emotions.
BODY LANGUAGE examines aspects of non-verbal communication in a wide variety of everyday contexts. It discusses techniques that show you how to interpret gestures correctly and thus to read the underlying thoughts or emotions.
This book shows:
* how to tell if your opponent is lying
* how to get co-operation from other people
* how negative thoughts are expressed and how to overcome them
* how to make yourself more credible and likeable
* how to control an interview, negotiation or conversation
* how to pick up a partner without being obvious
* how to avoid a ticket for speeding
BODY LANGUAGE adds a new dimension to human communication. it is a must for anybody whose business or personal life involves face-to-face interaction with other people.
Paperback, very good condition 228 pages