New Zealand Pregnancy Book by Sue Pullon with Becky Bliss
This book is a comprehensive guide to pregnancy and childbirth for New Zealand women. Its practical, informative and still reasonably up-to-date with respect to the support services it mentions at the back of the book.
The topics range from pregnancy, delivery, post-natal care & recovery as well a little bit on the early months with a new baby. The main ones include:
* Development of the foetus
* Your changing body
* Services before and after birth
* Ante-natal and post-natal visits
* Options for care and delivery: hospital vs. home birth
* Clothes, baby clothes and equipment
* Feeding and hygiene
* Coping with other commitments at work or in the family
* Useful New Zealand organisations
Sue Pullon is a general practitioner with postgraduate qualifications in obstetrics and family planning. She is also the mother of three children. Becky Bliss is also a mother and freelance illustrator.
Very good condition