What every child needs their parents to know - from 0 to 7 years
By Jan Parker and Jan Stimpson
Foreword by Dr Dorothy Rowe
Pragmatic and parent-friendly, humorous and intelligent, Raising Happy Children provides all the information and options you need to negotiate vital and stressful areas of parenthood, including:
* communicating with your baby
* sleep problems
* gender issues
* feeding and food wars
* bereavement, divorce and stepfamilies
* discipline and encouraging co-operation
* helping your child talk and listen
* boosting your child's self-esteem
* coping with feelings and fears
* school pressures.
The aim of this book is not to create perfect children and parents, but happier ones. It could change your life. If it doesn't, it will help you get to the end of the week.
Paperback excellent condition except a few pages(4 pages) top corner have pin holes, 373 pages, 1999