By Jeremy Clarkson
First edition 2006, Michael Joseph
Softcover; 318 pages. 23cmx15cm.
The sequel to the million-copy bestseller
Jeremy Clarkson finds the world a perplexing place. So much so, in fact, that he wrote a book about it. But despite the appearance of the the bestselling 'The World According to Clarkson', things don't seem to have changed much. And so Jeremy's having another go.
In 'And Another Thing', our exasperated hero discovers that:
* He inadvertently dropped a bomb on North Carolina
* We're all going to explode at the age of 62
* Russians look bad in speedos. But not as bad as Brits.
* No one else should have to worry about being Bill Oddie's long-lost sister
* Cooking a Sunday roast is one thing. Gravy is quite another
* He should probably be nicer about David Beckham
But while these things play on his mind, the world remains Jeremy's favourite place to be. On the whole, its brilliant. It's just the idiots, meddlers, and do-gooders who spoil it for the rest of us. Laugh-out-loud funny and as straight-talking as ever, Clarkson bursts their pointless little bubble, while celebrating the special things that we should hold dear. Sit back and enjoy as Jeremy puts the world to rights...
This book is in excellent condition.