Survive with action and attitude!
Six-time cancer survivor Phil Kerslake shows you how to use action and attitude to support cancer recovery.
* To cope with a cancer battle as you never though you could.
* What being a fighter really means.
* What being an 'active patient' involves in practice.
* To turn faith and hope into verbs and wishes into actions.
* To run a life path audit that will feed your will to live.
* How to live in accordance with your own way of being, relating and creating, to support your recovery prospects.
* To create a life with more balance, meaning and fulfilment
Paperback, revised edition 2009, 176pages, very good condition