* Do you yawn and sigh more frequently than other people?
* Have you had palpitations and frightening chest pains but your doctor can't find anything wrong?
* Have you experienced tingling sensation in your lips or finger tips...or both?
* Do you frequently feel "spaced out" or find it hard to concentrate at work
* Does your doctor say "there is nothing wrong with you" and you still have strange symptoms? Do they suggest that you may be a hypchondriac?
* Do you sometimes feel breathless for no apparent reason?
* Has your self confidence taken a nose dive?
If so you are not alone. 12 percent of the population suffer from hyperventilation syndrome in varying degrees and experience distressing fears along with the puzzling array of symptoms that accompany bad breathing.
Try the simple tests in this boo to see if you are a good breather and follow the six step guide to B.E.T.T.E.R. breathing. Learn to recognise the common symptoms and try the drug-free methods in this guide to overcome chronic hyperventilation.
This revised edition clarifies and expands on many of the points made in the very popular first edition. There are also additional case studies that readers will identify with.
Dinah Bradley is a new Zealand trained physiotherapist who during over twenty years of practice has worked in Britain, Australia and New Zealand in many medical fields including childbirth education, geriatrics, neurology, and......
Soft cover, 3rd revised edition 2004 reprint, 120pages, very good condition