Have diets you've tried in the past failed or even been counter-productive? Are you sure your diet is right for your blood type? This breakthrough new programme, currently sweeping America, is the only one to reveal the hidden key to successful dieting.
Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It actually determines the way you absorb nutrients. What foods you absorb well and how your body handles stress differ with each blood type. 'The Eat Right Diet' tells you to combine the foods that are right for you:
If your blood type is O:
* Eat meat (high protein,low carbohydrate)
* Cut out wheat and most other grains
* Engage in vigorous aerobic exercise
* The risk of ulcers and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis increase if you eat incorrectly for your type
If your blood type is A:
* You should be a vegetarian (high carbohydrate, low fat)
* Engage in gentle exercise such as yoga or golf
* Meditate to deal with stress
* The risk of cancer and heart disease increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is B:
* You should have a very varied diet of all the blood types, one including meat; yours is the only blood type that does well with dairy products.
* Engage in exercise such as moderate swimming or walking
* The risk of slow-growing viruses that attack the nervous system increases if you eat incorrectly for your type
If your blood type is AB:
* You have most of the benefits and intolerances of types A and B
* Engage in calming exercises and relaxation techniques
* You have the friendliest immune system of all the blood types
Paperback, 374 pages, good condition