by John Gray
Paperback, very good condition, 2003, 321 pages
Create the Brain Chemistry of Health, Happiness, and Lasting Romance.
Understand how men and women gain and lose weight differently
Discover how food affects your mood and relationships
Gain endless energy and sustain passion for life
John Gray, who celebrated gender differences in his groundbreaking book, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, and eleven other bestsellers, now turns to diet and exercise as a source of well-being and harmony. John Gray has taught men and women how to embrace their differences to build strong, loving relationships. This practical guide reveals how diet, exercise, and communication skills combine to affect the production of healthy brain chemicals.
The Mars and Venus Diet and Exercise Solution addresses the unique needs of men and women. With great insight and vision, John Gray examines the different emotional issues that govern mood, motivation, and passion in men and women. He goes on to explore how men and women lose weight differently and provides effective tools to eliminate addictions and food cravings.
John Gray has been working with specialists for the last thirty years to develop this program, which he designed to be effortless and adaptable to any lifestyle.
The program focuses on:
- Relationship and communication issues that affect hormonal and brain-chemistry balance
- Nutritional supplementation for increasing physical, mental, and emotional well-being
- Gender-specific diet, nutrition, and weight management
- Essential physical exercises for stimulating the lymph, endocrine and brain systems, and the cerebral spinal fluid
- Stress and mood management for a longer and happier life