Rich Dad Poor Dad ~ Robert Kiyosaki
By Robert T. Kiyosaki with Sharon L. Lechter.
From the back cover:
'Robert Kiyosaki teaches people to be millionaires... That's why they call him the millionaire school teacher.
"The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in co school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money... but never learn to have money work for them." says Robert.
The rich have an advantage. They learn about money at home and not in school. When it comes to money they don't play by the same rules. That's because when it comes to money, they aren't playing the same game.
This book will:
* explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
* challenge the belief that your house is an asset
* show parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
* define once and for all an asset and a liability
* teach you what to teach your kids about money so they will benefit in ways you did not.'
Very good condition