Secrets to better money management shows how you can improve your financial position without working miracles, without extraordinary good luck and without high risks.
* The secrets of success
* Investing for security and high returns
* How much you need to retire happy
* Selecting the best savings plan
* How to start a successful business
* Who to turn to for honest advice
* Should you repay your mortgage?
* How young people can achieve financial success
* The true facts about life insurance
* How to become a property millionaire
* Releasing the value in your home
* Turning your salary into permanent income
What readers are saying about this book:
'I have just finished reading your excellent book. I was so impressed with it that! have bought copies for all my children with a wee note, compulsory reading'." - MB.
"I've been using the principles described within the book and am amazed at their impact on my finances. This book is really doing things for me!" - S.H.
"How to Grow Rich is an excellent follow up to Think and Grow Rich. Both books have changed mylife. "-B.N.
"I thoroughly commend your book. It certainly contains a lot of excellent advice." - A .M.
"This is an excellent book which I keep referring to all the time."- M.D.
Paperback, 1990, 264pages, very good condition