"Spirited fashion ideas and instructions for pulling together a style that is individual, inexpensive and comfortable.."
"From adapting your own wardrobe for teh early months, to maintaining a professional image and putting on the ritz through the ninth month, this completely illustrated workbook shows you how to keep looking your best - even with a 44 inch waist.."
From the cover:
"Dress with confidence, energy, spirit and joy..
"In a format that makes it easy to be chic on a shoestring, Lynne Sutherland combines fashion principles, her own discoveries and suggestions from dozens of style-conscious mothers in a fresh and innovative way of looking at clothes for today's Mother-to-be..
* Learn easy ways to put a little stretch in your wardrobe
* Stock up on the 12 inexpensive indispensibles
* Explore the unexpected: your husband's/partners closet, antique and second-hand shops, sporting goods stores, import shops, uniform suppliers..
* Discover what works at work
* Be comfortable: on the beach, in the gym, at a dinner party, and during the challenging ninth month
* Plus everything from T-shirt savvy and the magic of silk scarves to vital tips on shoes, accessories, hair care, and more...
* Over 45 foolproof clothing projects.
* Over 155 illustrations
Paperback, good condition light crease on cover