The Bartender's Guide by Peter Bohrmann
The recipes in this book will help you to satisfy your guests' every desire, because you will find something for every occasion, from short to long drinks, from the traditional, classic cocktails through to fancy cocktails.
Armed with this book, you will be equipped for your next partyafter all, it has been written by an expert who is a master of his trade.
- 1,444 recipes for short and long drinks, non-alcoholic drinks, punches, and hot drinks
- Clear explanation of cocktail-mixing techniques and bar equipment
- Every recipe accompanied by a taste guide
- Numerous ideas for imaginative garnishes
- Subject indices to help find the perfect drink for every occasion.
Soft cover, 1999, 560pages, very good condition