Following the success of his two earlier books and last year's diary, Mark McDonough brings us another collection of mouthwatering recipes from Zarbo Deli and Café, combining fresh produce with interesting imported deli products.
Mark writes recipes for families such as his own, where the adults want to cook interesting yet simple and effective foods.
There are 90-100 recipes for meals and 20-30 recipes for extras such as jams, sauces, relishes and chutneys.
* First Thing (granola; lime and kaffir marmalade)
* Cafe Treats (chicken, leek, roast garlic and pesto pie)
* Deli Delights (black olive salsa; pumpkin, orange and bay jam)
* All Things Green (Zarbo kumara salad with simple sweet chilli dressing)
* Try This at Home (fettuccine with hot smoked salmon, leek, white wine and sour cream)
* Last Thing (chocolate, apricot and toasted hazelnut torte)
Donna North once again provides stunning food photographs.
Paperback, 2007(2005), 176pages, excellent condition