Year - Round Recipes for Crockpots & Slow Cookers
by Simon & Alison Holst
Make use of your slow cooker all year round! This book contains an ALL NEW SELECTION OF INTERESTING AND PRACTICAL RECIPES from the Holsts, whose first slow cooker and Crockpot book has been, and still is, a runaway success topping the NZ bestseller list on many occasions since its release two years ago.
This edition features an even wider variety of recipes, from delicious terrine to mouth-watering chocolate custards, with beautiful colour photos to boot.
A beautiful book full of colour plates and tasty dishes. This is their latest Crockpot cookbook and has 96 pages of all new recipes. This is a great follow on from there first book 100 great ways to use slow cookers and Crockpots (see my other listings). It covers Soup, Fish, Chicken & Duck, Sausages, Mince, Beef & Vension, Pork, Lamb, Vegetarian and Deserts & Cakes. These recipes are designed to be enjoyed all year round; not just in winter.
Look inside for:
* Wonderfully warming soups for chilly days
* Fresh-tasting and flavourful fish dishes for summer evenings
* Unusual and interesting chicken dishes for dinner parties
* A great selection of satisfying sausage dishes
* Lamb, beef and pork casseroles to fill the house with inviting aromas
* One-pot mince dishes to please families all year round
* Melt-in-the-mouth glazed roast lamb shoulder with potatoes
* Popular picnic foods to enjoy in the sun, at a park or beach
* An exciting selection of spicy and exotic curries
* Mouth-watering pork recipes, from grandma's favourites to Asian treats
* Flavourful jam, chutney and even exotic quince pate
* Deliciously decadent Ice-cream toppings and sauces
* Yummy chocolate cakes and puddings for year-round treats
* Simplified sushi rice and home-made, vitamin-rich vegetable juice
* Trouble-free side dishes to free-up late afternoons when you have 101 other things to think about
Paperback, very good condition