Julie Biuso's Italian Cooking delivers the enthusiastic cook a tempting choice of recipes. Highlighting the regional flavours of Italy, the book includes quick and tasty recipes, as well as classic dishes, which fill the house with irresistible aromas.
1. Something to begin the feast
2. Long lunch starters, oven-bakes and supper dishes
3. Pasta, the ultimate tummy filler
4. Tasty ways with fish, fowl and meat
5. Vegetable dishes with taste and some superior salads
6. Puddings and pies with panache
Paperback, 1999, 120 pages, good condition